A Site for Men who are into tall black leather Boots, Uniforms, Leather and Bondage















Sunday 28 October 2012

Spreadeagle


When I was young I watched a lot of western movies - cowboys, red indians, cavalry soldiers, etc.  Kind of wild wild west with loads of cowboy boots, chaps, spurs and hats.  No doubt John Wayne is an icon of cowboy and wild west. 


When things got wrong with a cowboy, he either being gunned down in a fight or tied up spreadeagle on red soil ground.  Both his hands and legs will be stretched and formed a "X" shape - tied up spreadeagled!!!!!  I always find the position horny and erotic, particularly when I see their booted feet spread wide apart. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cowboy bondage with his boots, chaps and cowboy hat. HOT. Thank you for posting all of your excellent photos. I hope you'll post a lot more. Cheers

    ReplyDelete