A Site for Men who are into tall black leather Boots, Uniforms, Leather and Bondage















Thursday 18 September 2014

Mighty Thigh Boots

I always love thigh boots - the way they wrap around my thighs; next to my skin; and only an inch from my hard cock!  Nothing better than a nice pair of thigh boots with or without clothes.  Hope you will agree with me after seeing all these hot shots!

 Muddy rubber thigh boots

 Industrial type

 Wanking type for hard cock action

 Wearing dirty rubber thigh boots whilst licking another pair of rubber boots

 Skinhead in thigh boots

 Inked hunk in thigh boots

High shine rubber thigh boots

 Big Wesco Boss Boots

 Medieval and theatrical

 Thigh boots and cock&balls restraints

 Overpowering another booted guy whilst wearing mighty thigh boots

 In thigh boots whilst riding a meaty bike

 Thigh boots and jeans - good combination

More thigh boots

1 comment:

  1. I would luv to play with these guys, the green flight jacket and boots is sexy! Pierced cock is nice too!

    ReplyDelete