A Site for Men who are into tall black leather Boots, Uniforms, Leather and Bondage















Wednesday 25 November 2015

Booted Men in Group

Thank you for those who have visited my tumblr site and started following me. As I said, it is my intention to move my Google blogger site to tumblr for good due to the restrictions placed by Google.  My tumblr site is:-

www.bootsbound.tumblr.com


By the way, I think you will have a thrill and also a hard on when you meet a group of booted men - either cops, bikers or army officers!  So many bootmen in different shapes and forms wearing more or less the same type of boots!!!!  Paradise to me; and hopefully to you!

 A group of booted cops with tall gleaming leather boots!!!!!

 A bunch of booted soldiers.

 This is a TV series about booted cops!  Lovely boots and handsome men.  The one in the middle is Chris Pine's father!  Do you believe that??????

 A group of booted soldiers are having fun rubbing their booted feet to each other.

 A group of leather booted cops!  I take it they are wearing Dehner boots

 A group of leather booted men at Folsolm event! They are wearing those mighty Wesco engineer boots.

Group photo for booted cops!

No comments:

Post a Comment