A Site for Men who are into tall black leather Boots, Uniforms, Leather and Bondage















Tuesday 10 November 2015

Moving My Blog

Hello everyone, I am in the process of moving my blog to Tumblr. This is the site you should go to from now on -

http://bootsbound.tumblr.com

I am sick and tired of Google restricting my freedom to post images that deemed to be violating their so called regulations.

I will keep this blog for a while until I completely stop using it.  I think it will be for a while. In the meantime, I will just be a very good boy of posting images within the regulations of Google.

Many thanks for visiting my site in the last few years, and I am sure you enjoy the images as much as I do.  It's always good to share with friends, particularly like-minded people!

I attach more booted men for you to look at.  I won't be bored with those tall black shiny gleaming leather boots!!!!!














1 comment:

  1. Buenas noches, Me encantaría enlazar tu blog con el mio ya que ambos son de la misma temática. Creo que es una cosa por lo tanto que puede beneficiarnos a ambos porque tenemos lectores comunes. El blog es www.dominusjaime.blogspot.com y te dejo mi correo por si te apetece la idea dominusjaime@gmail.com Ah y por cierto Feliz año! Un abrazo D. Jaime

    ReplyDelete